Friday, November 11, 2011

Worst Hangover Ever

That song just keeps popping up in my head.
Because I feel like death.

Let me start from the beginning.

A friend had offered me a hypothetical night get away. Seeing as class was not going to occur the next day I took it upon myself to go over and proclaim the spontaneous trip and arrange to see his hometown and how it varied from this place.

After his friend informed us that arrangements to his couch would not be available, my friend called up his parents and after a few moments of lecturing, they agreed to have us there to stay the night.

Two hours in the car we were talking. Politics, bureaucratic issues, life, relationships, family, tolerance - meaningful topics.
His parents lived about half an hour away from the city. Their house was beautiful. It was in a country part of the county and the leaves, the colors, being surrounded by nothing but nature - I was in awe.

We talked to his parents. Then we got ready for a night on the town.
We got in for free.
We got drinks for free
and that was the problem.

I am a light weight and am so prone to peer pressure under these conditions.
The night started out fun.
I was getting progressively drunker.
I made out with my friend
I groped his friend

Then I was shit faced.
Then I had to throw up.
And I did.
It was gross.

He took care of me.
I ended up in bed with him.
We cuddled.

It was nice.
One because it was cold, two because I love being held.
At some point in the night I returned to the other room, but woke up and was freezing- I came back.

We rode home. making fun of each other. The entire time he would jokingly empathize 'Do you want a hug' and would try to advance, but in all honesty I didn't want one.

I don't want anything serious with him. The fact that I hang out with guys all the time is making me ill. I need more chic friends, but they always have some sort of constraints going on.

He's been contacting me a lot lately. I don't know. I just want a friend. I just want to be friends with him. We've had a skewed past, but thought I got over it. My over confident ways are appealing to him and maybe I should tone it down.

Either way I felt like I was dying. I'm so sick of alcohol. There was a party that I was planning on going to, but I think I just might stop by and say hi. I can't afford another night of drinking and then trying to recover.

I need to get my school shit in order.

For your enjoyment

No comments:

Post a Comment