Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Damn those foreigners

Not that I care if they take 'our jobs,' because I don't
Actually, this has nothing to do with the influx of minorities within the U.S. and the assumed consequences that follow as a result of having immigrants within the country.

This is more about how

I

Fall

Hard

for an exchange student.
Always.

Or so the trend has been.

My latest encounter and my version of God sending me a friggin bone (at least for eye candy) was today during lunch. I encountered a friend and announced the excitement that was finishing the first draft of my personal statement. I had some time to kill so I decided to sit.
Some random individual in the group invited some guy to come over and sit.

His face was punch in the gut attractive.
His body was slap in the face fit.
His eyes were pull my hair out big and blue.

One of my flaws, I'm pretty obvious when I'm attracted to an individual. It's pretty easy to pick up on it.
Another one of my flaws, I believe that I deserve that amazingly attractive model looking man.
I've been spoiled with the few that have shown attraction to me. Now, whether it's my confidence or I am legitimately attractive (or an amazing combination of both) I'll never know.

The only men I've been managing to get are those in bars or in some inebriated state, which is fun, but FLIRTING.
Oh man, flirting is just a thrilling experience.
I know pheromones are involved, but how about endorphins?

We talked in the circle. He was Slavik. He seemed interested.

The problem was some other man was trying to get my attention.
The problem was some other girl was trying to get his attention.

I wasn't going to fight. Not there. Not then.
If I'm wanted, they'll go for it. I'm done with deal with bitch men.
After the boyfriend, after the fling, after the party failure - no more chasing on my part.

The girl left momentarily and we began to chat again. He was interested.
I asked his name.
He mentioned it and gave me a European kiss on each cheek greeting.
I'm sure I was blushing.

Some oaf did the same thing to me after the Slav had done it.
My blushing face went from red to wan in an instant.
He wasn't slick. Poor guy, I just wasn't interested in him.

The girl returned and I decided it was my cue to leave.
Luckily he frequents the lunch area as much as I do.

We'll see what happens. But for now, he'll remain an unfulfilled daydream just like everyone else.

For your enjoyment.

No comments:

Post a Comment